Albers Brown helps employers navigate the intricacies of federal, state and local employment laws. The scope of our employment practice includes:
- workplace policies and procedures, including drafting of personnel handbooks and other employment policies;
- compliance with federal, state and local employment laws;
- EEOC and other government agencies, and in federal and state courts against a variety of employment-related claims, including discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, harassment, breach of contract, and wage and hour violations;
- hiring and firing of employees, employee discipline, and severance and release agreements upon termination of employment; and
- workplace investigations and pre-litigation settlement negotiations..
The Attorneys at Albers Brown have a proven track record of achieving desirable results for its business clients in all types of employment matters. We draw our experience from years of representing employers in a variety of industries in Nebraska and California.